COVID-19 Digital Risk Monitoring Application
US Wellness new digital risk monitoring application is a mobile app that requires employees to track their symptoms virtually in order to receive authorization to report to work. Here’s how it works:
- Employees log temperature and symptoms into mobile app.
- Employee receives notification within app noting work authorization following each symptom check in – this is delivered in real time as symptoms are input by employee so that they use this notification to enter the workplace
- Employees with symptoms are referred to their physician or nurse review
- Employer has access to a dashboard showing trending information by worksite (Total employees, employees with symptoms not authorized, employees authorized so that you can track worksite trends over time)
- Employer receives a weekly report noting employees currently not authorized based on symptoms
COVID-19 Workday Digital Monitoring Screenshots
To learn more, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 926-6099.